Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Monday, June 1, 2015

Finding Joy Along the Journey ( A short Monday reflection)

After 4 years of infertility and one ectopic pregnancy....it can sometimes feel like everyday is Monday. Another weekend ends and inevitably you know you are going to have drag yourself out of bed to start the week again.

Its the best analogy I can think of because another month ends and you have been through so many months and even years that the negative pregnancy test seems inevitable. Then you have start another month all over again. The loss of our baby has by far been the biggest trial of our marriage.

But no matter how more Mondays Brian and I have ahead of us, (and I pray it isn't many more) we are committed to enjoying each and every single day. We have love each other and we have fun! Thank you God for placing this man by my side.


Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment