Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Monday, August 31, 2015

A Gift Without a Birthday

Today is September 1, 2015.  Today was suppose to be your birthday.

Mark Twain said "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." But what if you were never born? What if your life ended before you could ever celebrate a birthday?

What meaning does your short life have then?

I will tell you that it meant everything to us.  You may never  have drawn a breath in this world, but your life had a tremendous impact.

You brought overwhelming joy to us. You taught us an incredible love that we never knew. You brought dreams to life and hope for the future. 


You were a miracle! You are a miracle.  You will always be our miracle.


Your life is a gift. That is why we named you Nathan "Gift of God."  You have been a gift to us from the moment you were conceived.

Our hearts are broken that we cannot celebrate your birthday today, but we can celebrate the miracle of your life.









1 comment:

  1. i want to tell all the women in the world with no child that there is hope for you all, because i was also a barren woman, i had no child for the past 8 years and i contacted my doctor and he told me that there is no way on earth that i can ever getting pregnant, because of my previous abortion i did for my ex husband, so i was confused and my husband was tired and told me that we should adopt a child, so i was so sad in such a way that i had to talk to a friend about adopting a child my friend told me to forget about adopting a child, with this she then introduced me to a spiritual leader whom i contacted and i explained everything to her and immediately she told me not to worry that all my problems will be solved, so i believed and did as she asked me, including applying her fertility medicine. After two week i went to the hospital for a total test and i found out that i was pregnant and today am now a mother, so if you are barren or childless kindly contact her on nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com and +441133201124

    ReplyDelete